Health & Retirement
Free Enterprise Project
What Conservatives Think
Ten Second Response
In the News
Health & Retirement
- Press Release: Obama's Amnesty Order Harms Jobs, Schools, Health and Simple Fairness, Black Activists Say
- Blog: Obama's Amnesty Plan Incremental, True to Leftist Strategy
- Blog: Project 21's Cooper Dispels Liberal "Mischaracterization" of Reagan, Bush Amnesty Plans
- Blog: Ferguson Mayhem Presents Dilemma for Parents Teaching Kids Right and Wrong
- Blog: Cruz Continues Fight for Internet Freedom
- Blog: Gruber's Wrong: Hogberg Says Americans "Not That Stupid" about ObamaCare
- Blog: Markets Are Not the Problem. ObamaCare's Subsidy Mechanism Is the Problem
- Blog: If You Don't Visit the National Center's Facebook Page...
- Blog: Senator Cruz: Internet Tax Would Force Small Internet Retailers to Deal with 9,600+ Tax Jurisdictions
- Blog: Ridenour Op-Ed against U.S. Troops in Ebola Hot Zone Published in 56 Papers and Counting
- Data Release: ObamaCare Exchanges Are Set to Create a Host of New Problems and Exacerbate Old Ones
- Press Release:
Black Legal Experts Support Alabama Lawmakers Over Special Interests in Supreme Court Redistricting Case
- Blog: You Silly Conservatives! You Just Don't Know How Good ObamaCare Really Is!
- Press Release: 14 Ways ObamaCare Is Still a Big Mess
- National Policy Analysis: 14 Ways ObamaCare Is Still a Big Mess That You Won't Learn from the Liberal Website Vox, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- Blog: We Are Sending E-Cigs to President Obama. The Washington Times Reports.
- Blog: Watch What Happens When We Ask Liberals to Define "Net Neutrality"
- New Visions Commentary: Why Does the NAACP Fight for Race- and Sex-Based Baby-Killing in Arizona? by Derryck Green
- Blog: Big Ideas Paid Off Big in Midterms -- Did Obama Get the Message? (About Those Jobs Numbers for October)
- Blog: What Conservatives Should Demand From The GOP On Health Care In The Next Two Years
- Blog: Insurance Cancellations Up To About 350,000. Thanks ObamaCare!
- Blog: Life Expectancy Is Great Measure Of A Health Care System--If Your Aim Is To Criticize The U.S.
- Press Release: Black Activists Comment on Washington Post Report that Federal Civil Rights Charges Will Not Be Filed Against Darren Wilson in Death of Michael Brown
- New Visions Commentary: It's Time to Mend the Ties Between Police and the Black Community, by Lawrence Bill Jones III
Why The National Popular Vote Movement Is A Fool's Errand--Part Two
- Blog: Why The National Popular Vote Movement Is A Fool's Errand--Part One
- New Visions Commentary:
Successful Entrepreneurship is a Labor of Love, by Gianno Caldwell
- Press Release: DOJ Asked to Issue Subpoenas as Clinton Jobs Statement Renews Honest Services Fraud Questions
- Blog: What Obama Never Told You About ObamaCare Costs Could Hurt YOU Next Year
- Blog: You'll Never Guess Who Just Spent Big Bucks to Help the Poor Get Good Lawyers
- Press Release: "Who Are the Racists: Liberals or Conservatives?"; Project 21's Derryck Green's First Lecture as new Faculty Member of Prager University Addresses Myth of Conservative Racism
Sharpton Sojourn to St. Louis to Push for Ferguson Indictment Lacks Reason, Promotes Tension
- Blog: What Is The National Popular Vote Movement?
- Press Release: Observers, Press Kicked Out of United Nations Tobacco Conference in Moscow
- Blog: New York City Council Considers Pro-Cigarette Legislation
- Blog: Nine "Diseases" CDC Considers More Important Than Ebola
- New Visions Commentary: Buffett's Money Walks Different from the Way He Talks, by Hughey Newsome
- Blog: In Three Segments, Watch a Black Legal Eagle Demolish Voter ID Critics
- Blog: Claims of Racist Ebola Care "Absurd" and "Hurtful"
- Blog: Skip a Stone at Your Peril: EPA Ponders Pond and Puddle Regulations
- Blog: Teaching Is Too Important To Be Left To Teachers
- New Visions Commentary: Remove the Stigma of Bad Black Behavior that Hurts our Race, by Derryck Green
- Blog: What Does it Say of the Administration's Priorities...
Congratulations to Bethany Diamond on her Wedding Day
- Blog: ObamaCare And Employer-Based Insurance: Costs Going Up, Quality Going Down
- Blog: Eating Snow's Siblings
- Press Release: Statement by Project 21's Archbishop Council Nedd II on Jesse Jackson's Attempt to Inject Race Into Ebola Discussion
- Blog: The Ripple Effect Of ObamaCare On Jobs
- Blog: Labor Force Participation Lowest Since Carter!
- Blog: 300,000 More People Find Out That If You Like Your Plan You Really Can't Keep It
- Press Release: Six False Claims the Environmental Protection Agency is Making to Hide Its Attempt to Control America's Water
- Blog: Revealed: The Secret Reason ObamaCare's Insurance Options are So Mediocre
- Blog: Common Core: Number Sense?
- Press Release: No Civil Rights Charges Against George Zimmerman in Trayvon Martin Death Because "There Isn't a Case, and There Never Was," Says Project 21's Horace Cooper
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends: Skinny Network Edition
- Blog: Can't Bloomberg Businessweek Reporters Do A Google Search?
- Press Release: U.S. Supreme Court Meets Today to Decide Whether to Accept Fair Housing Act Case
- Blog: Danhof Defeats Hartmann in Radio Rumble Over GM Foods
- Blog: Refugee Status for Illegal Immigrants Rebutted
- Blog: Project 21's LeBon Speaks (Separately) on Sharia Law, School Lunches
- Blog: Zombie Apocalypse Or VA Cheating?
Project 21 Members on Obama's Crusade Against ISIS
- Press Release: Resignation of Attorney General Eric Holder Welcomed
- Blog: Health Care: Equity Vs. Efficiency
We Have No Liberty: Now the Government is Coming for Our Hobbies
- Blog: Health Care IS A Commodity
- Press Release: National Center 3, Food Police, 0; General Mills Investors Reject Proposal Demanding Company Remove GM Ingredients from Products
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends
- Blog: ObamaCare's ACOs Saving Medicare A Pittance
- Press Release: Throughout U.S. History, Immigration Surges Have Harmed Black Workers
- Press Release: General Mills Shareholders Urged to Reject GMO Food Proposal
How Many Are Still Enrolled In The ObamaCare Exchanges? People Who Care About The Truth Would Like To Know
- Blog: Until Now, I've Been Sneezing In My Hands And Touching Every Doorknob I Could Find
- Press Release: Bloomberg Anti-Smoking Campaign Has Been a Failure for Years: New Government Numbers Prove It
- Blog: Meet Pam Hopmann--ObamaCare Made Her Coverage Worse
- Blog: ObamaCare Has Harmed The Quality Of Insurance
- Press Release: New Study Confirms Health Plans on Individual Market in 2013 Were Higher Quality than Plans on Exchanges
- National Policy Analysis: Despite ObamaCare Supporters' Claims, Health Insurance Plans Prior to ObamaCare Exchanges Were Neither "Crappy" Nor "Substandard," by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- Press Release: Project 21 Co-Chairman Horace Cooper Calls Out Washington Post Columnist for Attacks on St. Louis County Grand Jury
Thank you, Oklahoma Daily, for Sowing Discord and Inaccuracy
- Blog: Never Forget
- New Visions Commentary: Let's Unite and Put ISIS to Flight, by Archbishop Council Nedd II
- Blog: Project 21's Kevin Martin: "The Strategy Laid Out by the President is Nothing New"
- Blog: Great Moments In Single-Payer Health Care
- Press Release: Possible Obama Scheme to Designate Huge Numbers of Latin American Illegal Immigrants as "Refugees" Would Violate Limits on Refugees Set by Obama Himself
9 + 6 = Our Friend '10' Because 6 Is 1 + 5 And If You Take The 1 And Add It To 9 You Get 10 And Then Add In That 5 = 15
- Blog: Opponents of E-Cigarettes "Neo-Puritan" in Refusing Science and Logic
- Blog: "American People Expect" Obama to Work with Congress on Illegal Immigration
- New Visions Commentary:
Why the Rush to Judgment in Ferguson? by Joe R. Hicks
- Press Release: Government May Soon Direct What Private-Sector Employees May Say in the Workplace
- Blog: Obama Employment Numbers Lackluster, Underperforming
- Blog: Don't Talk About Race
- Blog: Did George W. Bush Deregulate? No.
- Press Release: Obama Administration Probe of Ferguson Police Called "Well Past a Rush to Judgment"
- Blog: Does Britain Have Medical Bankruptcies? Yes.
- New Visions Commentary: Economic Lessons from Egypt: Grow the Economic Pie Instead of Subsidizing It, by Hughey Newsome
- Press Release: Public Schools Face Health Threat from Illegal Aliens
- New Visions Commentary: Vets Deserve Better Care, and Obama Knows It (Yet Fails to Provide It), by Kevin L. Martin
- Blog: African Legal Immigrant Numbers Cut, Hispanic Illegal Immigrant Numbers Surge, if Obama Gets His Way
Border-Jumpers "Spit in the Face" of Legal Immigrants
- Blog: Police-Community Relations Could Be Improved By Community Common Sense
- New Visions Commentary: An Upside to Focusing on Race, by Demetrius Minor
- Blog: Obama's Inherently Unfair View on Immigration
- Blog: Scientific Sanctimony and Sacrilege
- Blog: Black Supporters of the Police in Ferguson? Yes!
- New Visions Commentary: A Firewall is Needed Against Militant Islam, by Archbishop Council Nedd II
- Blog: Project 21's Martin Worries "Political Message is Bubbling Up" in Ferguson
- Press Release: Obama's Immigration Policies, if Adopted, Would Prejudice U.S. Immigration Policy Against Immigrants from Africa
- Blog: Three Project 21 Members Talk Ferguson on Three Segments of "Rick Amato Show"
- Blog: Philadelphia Fed: ObamaCare Hurting Workers and Consumers
- Blog: Project 21's Hicks Debates Illegal Immigration in Orlando Sentinel
- Blog: Project 21's Cooper on "O'Reilly": Sharpton, Others Criticized for Lack of True Concern for Civil Rights
- Blog: It Should Be Repealed Anyway
- Blog: Black Conservatives Promote Opportunity Over Victimization in TV Debates
- Press Release: Legal Scholar Horace Cooper Slams Missouri Governor's Rush to Justice in Michael Brown Shooting Death
- Blog: More Ferguson Media from Project 21 Members
- Blog: Government Health Care Rewards Failure
- Press Release: ObamaCare and Department of Veterans Affairs Show Government Health Care Rewards Failure
- National Policy Analysis: Government Health Care Rewards Failure, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- Blog: Project 21's Black Conservatives Discuss Ferguson Riots on TV
- Blog: Nanny State Sodium Suggestions Could Actually Harm People
- Blog: Slate's Emily Bazelon Misleads In Order To Hype Racism
- New Visions Commentary: The Progressive War on Truth Claims Another Victim, by Stacy Washington
- Blog: More Comments from Project 21 Members About Ferguson Rioting
- Press Release: Influx of Illegal Immigrant Children Likely to Strain Public Schools
- Blog: Raising Taxes on Certain Foods, Drinks Does Little to Fight Obesity
- Blog: Project 21's Arps Dispels Myths About Missouri Riots
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends: Leaving The ObamaCare Exchanges
- Press Release: Statements of St. Louis Project 21 Members and Others on Continuing Unrest in St. Louis
- Press Release: Obama Amnesty Would Hurt Black Americans
- Blog: Why I'm Obsessed with Salon's Obsession with Obsession
- Blog: NCPPR's Comments to the FDA Regarding E-Cigarette Regulations
- Blog: Obama Foster Plan for Illegal Kids "Ripe for Abuse"
- Blog: Barney Frank: We Know What's Best For You
- Blog: Federal Reserve Policy: Robbing the Poor to Feed the Rich
- Press Release: Federal Appeals Court Asked to Rehear Landmark Race Preferences Case
- Blog: ObamaCare: Rewarding Failure Again
ObamaCare: Rewarding Failure
- New Visions Commentary: It's Not Up to Obama to Rename the Redskins, by Stacy Swimp
- Blog: ObamaCare's $11 Billion Bailout (At Least)
- Blog: Jobless Report the Newest Bad Economic News for Obama ("About Those Jobs Numbers" for July)
- Blog: New "Food Czar" Part of Ongoing Obama Divisiveness
- Blog: Obama & Income Inequality: Killing The Goose That Lays The Golden Egg
- Blog: Federal Subsidies for ObamaCare Question Likely Supreme Court-Bound
- Press Release: New Congressional Bombshell Exposes Behind-the-Scenes Creation of Massive ObamaCare Bailout
- Blog: National Center Shareholder Activism Precedes Congressional Bailout Bombshell
- Blog: Heritage: ObamaCare Increases Private Coverage By Only Half Million
- Blog: You'll PAYE Even More For College
- Press Release: Anti-GMO Proposal Denounced at Safeway Shareholder Meeting
- New Visions Commentary: How to End the Violence in "Chiraq", by Gianno Caldwell
Jonathan Gruber: Hero of the Republic
- Press Release:
House Immigration Proposal a Step in Right Direction
- Blog: Football Trailblazer Tony Dungy Defended by Project 21's Nadra Enzi on Bigotry Blow-Up
- Blog: ObamaCare: How's That 'Honor System' Working Out For You?
- Blog: Project 21's Chelsi Henry on the Death of Eric Garner
- Blog: 4th Circuit Agrees: No Evidence Of Congressional Intent. But...
- New Visions Commentary: In Defense of the Lobbyist, by Gianno Caldwell
Halbig vs. Burwell: As D.C. Circuit Correctly Noted, There Was No Evidence Of Congressional Intent
- Blog: Lies, Damned Lies, And ObamaCare Statistics
- Blog: Correcting the Record on Yet Another Idiotic Article [Mis]Covering Our Work
- Blog: NAACP, ACLU Sue Again to Make it Legal to Abort Babies Because of Race, Sex
- Blog: Holder's "Racial Animus" Remark "a Dog Whistle in Itself"
- Blog: Liberals Doing Obama a Disservice on Illegal Immigration
- Blog: VA's Problem: "Bureaucrats Will Take Care of Bureaucrats"
- Press Release:
USDA's Switch From Science-Based Nutrition Advice to Green Agenda Harms Americans
- Blog: E-Cigarettes "Biggest Boon to Public Health"
- Blog: The VA Scandal: Longman's Other Bad Idea
- Press Release: Obama's Meager Efforts to Fix Immigration Crisis Criticized by Black Activists
- New Visions Commentary: The Secretary of Education Should Put His Money Where His Mouth is on Teacher Tenure Reform, by Hughey Newsome
- Blog: The VA Scandal: Bizarre Excuses
- Blog: Holder's Perception of "Racial Animus" Rebutted
- Blog: Crisis on the Border: Where are Zuckerberg, Trumka and Bloomberg Now?
- New Visions Commentary: Civil Unions: A Redesign of God's Family Design, by Stacy Swimp
- Blog: How Selfish Can a Labor Union Be? AFSCME Drops Partnership with United Negro College Fund for Accepting Donation from Conservatives
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends: Death Spiral Edition
- Blog: Three Reasons Americans Aren't Buying the Left-Wing's Excuses for Obama's Constitutional Violations
- Press Release: Black Conservatives File Supreme Court Brief Asking Justices to Clarify Disparate Impact in Fair Housing Act
- Blog: Doug Chase Meet Brian Booy: Not So Great Moments In Socialized Medicine
- Blog: The Three Stupidest News Reports About Changes in Congressional Travel Disclosure Reporting Requirements
- Blog: How Mrs. John Witherspoon Was Persuaded to Come to America
- Blog: Big Labor Helped Create Border Crisis; AFL-CIO Should Step Up to Help
- Blog: Hillary Clinton is "Sick and Tired" of Barack Obama
- Blog: What, to Black Americans, is the 4th of July?
- Blog: Big Business and Big Labor Deserve Partial Responsibility for Dangers Faced by Children Crossing the Border
- Blog: Project 21's Derryck Green on the Price of, Threat to Freedom
- Blog: Hat-Trick! Obama Leaves Labor Participation Stagnant for Three Months Straight
- Blog: Harry Reid Meet Linda Rolain
- Blog: Dishonest Leftists Use Whoppers to Spin Followers Against Supreme Court Decisions
- Press Release: VA Scandal Will Happen Again as Long as Bureaucracy Runs Veterans' Health Care
- National Policy Analysis: Veterans Will Suffer Another Scandal As Long As Bureaucracy Runs Their Health Care, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- Blog: On 50th Anniversary of Civil Rights Act, Crazed Anti-Hobby Lobby Activists Claim it is a Civil Rights Act Violation to Not Give Women Something that is Not Being Given to Men
- Press Release:
Black Activists Call 50th Anniversary of Civil Rights Act Enactment "Bittersweet" Occasion, Since Many Fail to Recognize the Progress That Has Been Made
- Blog: Does Burger King Fund ThinkProgress? And Other Questions
- New Visions Commentary: The Obama Administration's Cynical Chase for the "Subtle" Racist, by Horace Cooper
Five Reasons the Supreme Court's Hobby Lobby Decision is Good for Americans
- Blog: Repeal The Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival Act
- Press Release: Five Reasons for Americans to Applaud Hobby Lobby's Victory: Freedom, Finances, Privacy, Equality and the Constitution
- Press Release: Hobby Lobby Decision Hailed by Black Activists
- Blog: Harris v. Quinn: Tomorrow's Supreme Court Sleeper Case May Not Be So Sleepy
- Blog: We Have an Absolute Right to Not Participate in Abortion Against Our Will
- Press Release:
Intellectuals and Journalists Who Promoted Idea that Veterans Administration Has Best Health Care in U.S. Partially Responsible for Wait-Time Disaster
- Blog: Intellectuals and the VA: Veterans Suffer Because Of A Bad Idea
- Blog: Progressive Labor Laws Hurt Poor, Black Americans
Bloomberg Soda Ban a Bust, Project 21's LeBon Comments
- Blog: The Constitution Beats Barack Obama, 9-0
- Blog: Lesson of the VA: Employees More Likely To Cheat When They Can't Be Fired
- Blog: Black Conservatives Discuss Canning Case
- Press Release: The Constitution Wins and President Obama Loses as Supreme Court Hands Down Decision in NLRB v. Canning
- Blog: Project 21's Derryck Green: Federal Unemployment Numbers Not What You Think
- National Policy Analysis: Intellectuals and the VA: How A Bad Idea and Bad Reporting Contributed to a Health Care Catastrophe, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- Blog: Skeleton of VA Nursing Home Patient Found After Missing 15 Years
- Blog: The U.S. Supreme Court Should Stop Keeping Secret What Cases It is Handing Down and When
- New Visions Commentary: Common Core is Killing American Education, by Cherylyn Harley LeBon
- Blog: Commonwealth Fund Study: Cost Versus Access
- Blog: The IRS Scandal: Lessons from Scripture
Who Does Washington Fear More... Americans, or Foreign Aggressors?
- Blog: When Bush Was in the Middle of a World Financial Meltdown, His Employment Numbers Were Still Better Than Obama's Today
- Blog: Project 21's LeBon Discusses Logic of, Black Support for Voter ID
- Blog: RAD Director Jeff Stier to UN Panel: Private Sector Involvement is Key to Fighting Non-Communicable Diseases
- Blog: NCPPR's Hogberg Discusses Health Care Hassles in Several TV Interviews
- Press Release: Statement by Risk Analysis Division Director Jeff Stier at United Nations Interactive Hearing on the Prevention of Non-Communicable Diseases
- Press Release: Obama Administration Trademark Attack on Washington Redskins Condemned by Black Leadership Group
- Blog: Chris Christie and John Kasich Want to Tax Virtue?
- Press Release:
New Health and Human Services Report Shows ObamaCare Exchanges Enrollees Likely Have More Health Problems than Average
- Blog: New HHS Study Provides More Evidence ObamaCare Headed For A Death Spiral
- Press Release:
Are New Sodium Guidelines a Prelude to Salt Ban?
- Blog: IRS Says It Can't Find Still More Emails - And It Kept This Fact Secret from Investigators for Months
- Press Release:
Juneteenth Emancipation Anniversary Doubles as Call for Reform of Big Government Policies Limiting Liberty, Pinching Privacy
- Press Release:
Why Do Governors Chris Christie and John Kasich Want to Tax People for Trying to Quit Smoking?
- Press Release: Time Warner Chairman and CEO Jeff Bewkes Questioned About CNN's Liberal Bias
- Blog: Supreme Court's Important Unfinished Business
- Press Release: 3 Reasons Obama's University of California at Irvine Commencement Address on Climate Change Was Inappropriate
- Blog: Eric Cantor "Became an Ideological Mystery" - And That Was a Problem When It Came to the VRAA
- Press Release: Activists Try to Take the Joy out of Summer for Children and Adults
- Blog: Cohn's Excuse For VA Failure
Feds Can Fine You $25,000-$250,000 for Putting Wrong Information on ObamaCare Signup Forms
- Blog: Government Teachers Unions Lose a Round - and Obama Administration Applauds
- Blog: Benghazi: They Knew What They Were Getting Into?
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends: Exchange Edition (aka Bad News Edition)
- New Visions Commentary: Three Ways To Save Your Hood Today, by Nadra Enzi
- Blog: A Salute to Those Who Bravely Went Ashore Seven Decades Ago
Amy Ridenour Discusses EPA's Anti-Coal Rules, Bergdahl Deal
- Press Release: Majority of Blacks Surveyed Support Voter ID Laws
- Blog: VA Scandal, Bergdahl Controversy Can?t Hide Poor Obama Economy
- Blog: Paying Respects to President Reagan on the Tenth Anniversary of his Death
- Press Release:
UnitedHealth CEO: ObamaCare Exchanges Must be Sustainable on their Own; Company is Open to a "Variety of Forms of Assisting to See if We Can Provide Relief or Help" to Veterans and the VA
- Blog: If ObamaCare Saves Lives, It Does So Very Inefficiently
- Blog: More Black Conservatives Speak on VA Scandal
- Blog: Policies On Vermont Exchange Could Have Substantial Rate Hikes
- Blog: How to Submit an Official Comment to the EPA about the Obama Administration's New Climate Regulations
- Blog: Will Obama Call Keontai? Was the Call to Sandra Just a Fluke?
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends: Good News Edition
- Press Release:
Top Ten Reasons to Oppose President Obama's New Climate Regulations
- Press Release: Aetna Joins Other Health Insurance CEOs in Declining to Refuse a Taxpayer Bailout Under ObamaCare
- Blog: Celebrity-Studded Anti-Obesity Film Is Pure Propaganda
- National Policy Analysis: Top Ten Reasons Washington Should Not Impose New Global Warming Laws or Regulations, by Amy Ridenour
- Press Release: Government Hurts Health Care: VA Scandal, ObamaCare and Other Failures All Point to one Fact: Private Health Care is Better for Patients
- Blog: OIG Investigation Into Veterans Affairs Scandal Doesn't Go Far Enough
Illegal Immigration Influx Takes Advantage of Obama Inaction
- Blog: Black Veteran Speaks Out on VA Scandal
- Blog: National Center's Hogberg Suggests Elites Might Benefit Most from ObamaCare
- Blog: VA Scandal Not An Reason For Privatization But Is An Excuse For More Spending
- New Visions Commentary:
A Flat GDP is Much More Important than Donald Sterling, by Hughey Newsome
Commencement Controversies Ignore Holder's Harangue
- Press Release:
CBS CEO Les Moonves on Network's Benghazi Coverage: Siblings Reporting on Siblings is Not a Conflict of Interest
- Blog: Politix: Consumer Groups Fight Back Against Junk Science Tactics
- Blog: New York's Union College: Tuition $60,000 a Year, Uses Comedy Show as Science Source
- Blog: Why a Leading Climatologist Changed Her Mind About Climate Change
- Blog: Stopping The ObamaCare Enrollment Report Makes Perfect Sense--Politically
- Blog: A Study In Contrasts
- Blog: 'Covert Rationing' Is A Feature Of Single-Payer Health Care
- Press Release: Jeff Bezos Ducks Request that Amazon.com Use Its Own Judgment, Not Political Activists, to Determine Companies and Groups to Work With
- Press Release: Groupon Pledges to be "Content Neutral" When Selecting Deals to Offer Its Members
In Single-Payer Health Care, Quality Is NOT Job 1
- New Visions Commentary: Even Obama Can Be Accused of Voter Suppression, by Hughey Newsome
- Blog: Why Humana Said 'No'
Segregation is Gone, but Schools Still Saddled with Special Interest Politics
- Blog: ObamaCare Death Spiraling--The Young Enrollees Aren't That Healthy
- Blog: Project 21's Martin Says #BringBackOurStrongForeignPolicy
- Press Release: 60th Anniversary of Brown v. Board of Education Desegregation Decision Commemorated
- New Visions Commentary: War on Poverty Won't Be Won Unless We Change Strategy, by Derryck Green
- Press Release: Taxpayers Should Plan for Health Insurance Company Bailouts; WellPoint CEO Suggests ObamaCare Exchanges Attract High-Risk Consumers
- Blog: Don't Get Your Science News from Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
- Blog: Leftist PC Police Threaten Free Speech
- Press Release: Think-Tanks Join to Urge New York State Legislature to Hold Fair Hearings
- Blog: Think Progress is Wrong to Claim Protecting Lands for Future Generations is a "Uniquely American" Idea
- Blog: Think Progress is Wrong to Equate Federal Ownership of Land with Public Access to Those Lands
- Blog: Never Compliment a Liberal for Getting Something Right - It Just Makes Them Want to be Wrong Again
- Blog: Think Progress is Wrong to Claim the Federal Government Should Own 28% or More of America's Lands
- Press Release: Marriott Chairman J.W. "Bill" Marriott, Jr. Ducks Key Question on Immigration at Company Shareholder Meeting
- Blog: New Study Shows Link Between Health Insurance And Mortality
- Blog: If Politicians Care About Liberty, They Need To Fight For It--And Too Many Republicans On The E&C Committee Don't Know How To Do It
- Press Release:
Black Leadership Network Condemns Race-Based Justice in Pennsylvania Bribery Case
- Blog: Donald Sterling-NAACP Link Further Hurts Reputation of Civil Rights Lobby
Project 21's Cooper Comments on Congressional Contempt Charge for Lois Lerner
- Blog: Holder Urged to Act Quickly on House Request for Criminal Contempt Probe in IRS Case
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends: ObamaCare Exchanges Edition
- Press Release:
Bristol-Myers Squibb CEO Ducks Question About Political Meddling in Drug Pricing at Annual Shareholder Meeting
Has the SEIU Changed Its Mind About the Tea Party Being Racist?
- Blog: Project 21's Kevin Martin Takes on Bennie Thompson Targeting Clarence Thomas
- New Visions Commentary: Despite Scare Stories, Fears About BPA are Unnecessary, by Cherylyn Harley LeBon
- Blog: Shaming Insurers Into Declining Taxpayer Funds Might Not Work--And That's A Shame
- Blog: About Those April Jobs Numbers: Obama's Economy Flattens the Spirits of Citizens
- Press Release: Conservatives Ask New York Times and Gannett CEOs About Bias Issues
- Blog: Publisher of Local NY Paper that "Outed" Registered Gun Owners in Interactive Map Sends Tweet Denigrating NRA Chief to Her Twitter Followers
- Blog: New ObamaCare Enrollment Report Shows Death Spiral Is Likely
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends: How Many ObamaCare Enrollees?
- Press Release: Statement by Risk Analysis Division Director Jeff Stier on Chicago's Decision to Ban Plastic Shopping Bags
Faithful Black Conservatives Observe National Day of Prayer
- Blog: If Politicians Care About Liberty, They Need To Fight For It
- Press Release: Taxpayers Should Plan for Insurance Company Bailouts; Humana Chief Broussard Says Humana Will Not Reject Taxpayer Funds if it Incurs Losses on ObamaCare Exchange
- Press Release: Honest Services Fraud Question Annoys Boeing CEO at Shareholder Meeting
- Blog: Bloomberg's Food Police Take Over DC
- Blog: The Left Agrees: Liberals Don't Know What They are Talking About
- New Visions Commentary: Al Sharpton Sets Terrible Example By Hugging Vote Fraudster, by Cherylyn Harley LeBon
- Blog: Liberals Don't Know What They are Talking About
- Blog: Project 21's Nedd Suggests Clippers Sacrifice for a Sterling Solution
- Blog: Black Conservative Calls Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy "Retro, Not Racist"
- New Visions Commentary:
"Black Code" Plus "Acting White" Equals Self-Created Racial Disparity, by Demetrius Minor
- Press Release: National Center Tells Coal Industry It Must Fight Back
- Press Release:
Top Drug Execs Quizzed on Ways to Improve "Compassionate Use" Policies
- Blog: Black Conservative Schools Liberals About Supreme Court Race Case
- Press Release: Statement of Jeff Stier on FDA's Announcement on E-Cigarette Regulations
- Press Release:
ObamaCare is Hurting Business, General Electric Says; National Center for Public Policy Research Quizzed GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt at Company Shareholder Meeting Today
- Blog: Joe Hicks of Project 21 Talks Supreme Court's Schuette Decision on NBC
- Blog: Project 21 Members Discuss Supreme Court's Race Ruling on American Urban Radio
- Blog: ObamaCare Whac-A-Mole!
- Press Release: Supreme Court on Path to Ending Race Preferences; Ruling in Schuette Case Paves Way for More Equal, Less Divided America
- Blog: Video: Supreme Court Upholds Michigan's Ban on Race Preferences; Video Explains the Issues Before the Court
- Blog: ObamaCare Protects Widows and... Whoops!
- Blog: Black Activists Lament Later Tax Freedom Day
- Press Release: Obama Uses Phony Statistics to Sell ObamaCare
- Blog: Obama's Enrollment Triumph A Pyrrhic Victory
- Blog: Obama Administration Uses Bogus Insurance Coverage Figures
- Blog: More Medicaid Melarky
- Blog: Not Even a Clinton Compromise Can Persuade Strident Voter ID Critics
- Blog: Myth: America Had A Free-Market Health Care System Prior To ObamaCare
- New Visions Commentary: There Should Be Repercussions if Taxes Aren't Spent Wisely, by Hughey Newsome
- Blog: Why do the Left's Stories about the Death of Charlene Dill Leave Out So Much Information?
- Blog: ObamaCare Medicaid Expansion: The Cruelty Of False Hope
- Blog: Government Wants You To Have Choices--As Long As You Make The 'Right' Choice
- Blog: Why is the American Geophysical Union Prioritizing Climate Alarmism Over Scientific Inquiry?
A Bad Week for Lois Lerner, But a Good Week for Finding the Truth
Medicaid Expansion: Good News And Bad News
- Press Release: Federal Race-Raters Dealt Major Court Defeat; Black Conservatives Helped Challenge Government Agency's Race-Card Attack on Job Applicant Credit Checks
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends: Why The ObamaCare Numbers Matter
- Blog: Project 21's Cooper on Hank Aaron's Race Remarks
Medicare Advantage, Insurance Premiums and Chutzpah
- Blog: 180,000 Women Lost Jobs in February While Obama Promotes Gender Warfare
- Blog: More On The Bogus '3.1 Million Young Adults Have Gained Coverage Via Their Parents' Statistic
- Blog: Why Did the Federal Government Put $700,000 in Taxpayer Money Down the Drain?
- Blog: I Told You So: Myth #3 About the Incandescent Light Bulb Ban
- Blog: About Those March Jobs Numbers...
- Blog: Michael Hiltzik, ObamaCare Shill Extraordinaire
- Blog: National Center's Hogberg Analyzes ObamaCare Enrollment on Fox Business
- Blog: Have a Koch and a Smile
- New Visions Commentary: Disproportionate Definitions of "Disproportionate," by Hughey Newsome
- Blog: Rush Limbaugh, Drudge Report Cover David Hogberg's ObamaCare Reports
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends: Bogus Numbers Addition
- Blog: Project 21's Cooper Cheers Supreme Court's Campaign Finance Ruling
- Blog: If ObamaCare is Working So Well, Mr. President, Why Has the Percentage of Uninsured Risen?
- Press Release: Not So Fast, Mr. President: ObamaCare is Not Working as Claimed
- National Policy Analysis: A Slacking Figure: Despite What President Obama and the Los Angeles Times Say, 3.1 Million Young Adults Have Not Received Coverage via Their Parents' Insurance, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- Blog: On ObamaCare I Admit It: Paul Krugman Was Right, I Was Wrong
- Blog: Ballot Protection Law in North Carolina Increases Minority, Liberal Voter Registration
- Blog: Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz Tells Four Lies in One Sentence, Washington Post Grades Two Pinocchios
- Blog: Why Should The Administration Put Out Propaganda About ObamaCare When The L.A. Times Will Do It For Them?
- Press Release: What the Obama Administration Hasn't Told You About the HHS Mandate - But DID Put in the Federal Register
Should Conservatives Choose HHS Mandate, Climate Change Postitions Based on What is Likely to Win the Most Votes?
- New Visions Commentary: Blacks Must Speak Outside the Language of Race (Part 2), by Derryck Green
- Blog: How Can Senator Patty Murray Be So Ignorant about a Law She Voted For?
- Blog: Noel Sheppard, RIP
- Blog: Is It Open Season on Black Conservatives?
- New Visions Commentary: Blacks Must Speak Outside the Language of Race (Part 1), by Derryck Green
- Blog: The Secret Sexist Roots of the HHS Contraception Mandate
- Blog: Another Phony ObamaCare Milestone
- Blog: ObamaCare "Fix" Shows Democrats Are Clueless
- New Visions Commentary: Get Over It: No Hatred in Obama Critiques, by Christopher Arps
- Blog: VIDEO: No, Donald Rumsfeld Did Not Call President Obama a "Trained Ape"
Guaranteed Issue For All Of 2014--Death Spiral Comin' Faster
- Blog: Project 21's LeBon Recaps Supreme Court ObamaCare Challenge
- Blog: 9 Takeaways from the Hobby Lobby HHS Contraception Mandate Oral Arguments
- Blog: Project 21's LeBon Dispels Hobby Lobby Case Misconceptions
- National Policy Analysis: A Quick Guide to ObamaCare's HHS Contraceptive Mandate and Why the Supreme Court Should (and Will) Throw It Out, by Amy Ridenour
- New Visions Commentary: If I Were a Liberal, by Hughey Newsome
- Press Release: On ObamaCare's 4th Anniversary, It's Clear There Are More Losers than Winners
- Blog: ObamaCare's 4th Anniversary: Winners and Losers and Losers and Losers and...
- Blog: Holder Fails to Prosecute Vote Fraudster, Sharpton Hugs Her
- Blog: New ObamaCare Bug Discovered: People With Incomes Just Above Poverty Line are Falsely Being Told They Do Not Qualify for Subsidies
- Blog: 45,000 People Die From Lack Of Insurance Because Michael Hiltzik Of The L.A. Times Says So
- Blog: Citizenship Check Counters Voter Fraud Concern
- Blog: Death Spiral Still A Comin'
- Press Release: Starbucks Applauded for Standing Firm in Defense of GMOs
- Blog: Project 21's Cooper Says Obama Internet Retreat is WWWrong
- Blog: Why No One Trusts The Obama Administration, Part MVIII
- Blog: Is Disney's Robert Iger a Closet Fox News Fan?
- Press Release:
Disney Chief Robert Iger Calls ABC News "Fair and Balanced" In Response to Media Bias Question at Shareholder Meeting Today
- Blog: Single-Payer Without Wait Times? Taiwan Is On Borrowed Time
- Blog: Some Say "Voter Fraud Doesn't Exist," But Dead People are Voting
- Blog: If You Liked Mayor Bloomberg, You'll Love Mayor de Blasio
- Blog: Project 21's Swimp Promotes Flat Tax to Reform IRS
- Blog: Stier Shorts Out Nanny State Argument to Unplug Kids' Electronics
- Blog: No, 45,000 People Do Not Die Annually Because They Are Uninsured
- Press Release: Statement of Risk Analysis Division Director Jeff Stier in Response to Chimerix Decision to Make Experimental Drug Brincidofovir Available to Seven-Year-Old Boy
- Blog: Death Spiral A-Comin'
- Blog: Boycott of Florida Businesses Over Stand Your Ground Criticized
- Blog: Dr. David Hogberg's Senate Testimony on Government-Run Health Care Problems
- Blog: What the U.S. Health Care System Can Learn from Single-Payer Countries
- Blog: Senate Democrats to Stay Up All Night to Protest that They Aren't Doing Anything on Climate
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends
- Press Release: Obama Administration to Insert Global Warming Activism into Dietary Guidelines Mandated by Congress
- Blog: Rutgers Administration, Project 21 Members, Stand with Condoleezza Rice
- Blog: Meet Sir Richard Branson: Concentration Camp Commandant
- Blog: About Those February Jobs Numbers
- New Visions Commentary: Free-Market Fixes Could Still Save American Health Care, by Elaina F. George, MD
- Blog: Black Conservatives Discuss Barack's Budget
- Blog: Despite "Nuclear Option" in Senate, Adegbile Nomination Was Radioactive
- Blog: Apple Transparency, Green Goals Questioned by National Center on Cavuto Show
- Blog: So What Were We Doing at Apple and Why Did Tim Cook Get So Mad?
- Press Release: Los Angeles City Council Votes to Treat Much-Safer E-Cigarettes Just Like Dangerous Tobacco Cigarettes
- Blog: Richard Branson, Jet-Fuel Burner, Criticizes Us on Climate
- New Visions Commentary: Black Men Can Benefit Better from Sports Opportunities, and Here's How, by B.B. Robinson, Ph.D.
- Blog: We Asked Apple's Tim Cook a Question and He Got Mad and We Think This is Why
- Blog: Project 21 Members Predicted First Lady's Food Fanaticism
- New Visions Commentary: We are Black History, by Demetrius Minor
- Blog: ObamaCare Exchanges: Less Choice, Higher Prices
- Press Release:
New Study Confirms: ObamaCare Exchanges Mean Less Choice, Higher Prices for Health Insurance
- National Policy Analysis:
ObamaCare Exchanges: Less Choice, Higher Prices, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- Blog: It's Time to Limit Food Stamps to Nutritious Foods
- Blog: Meet Harry Reid: Health Climate Change Denier
- Press Release: Tim Cook to Apple Investors: Drop Dead
- Blog: First Lady's New Food Labels Found Unfit
- Blog: Liberal Judges Favor Foreign Festival Over American Flag
- Blog: Can The Employer-Based Tax Exclusion Be Reformed?
- Press Release: Free-Market Activists Promote Shareholder Resolution to Force Apple to be Transparent on Sustainability Relationships
- Blog: Doctors' Lobbyists Are Still Lobbyists
- Blog: Biden Abuses Black History Month Observance to Push Politics, Hurt Voter Protections
- Blog: Project 21 Member Speaks for Traditional Marriage, Gets Called the N-Word
- Blog: Stier Speaks Against E-Cig Strictures in City of Angels
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends: Quick Edition
- Blog: If You Like Your Cancer Medication, You Can Keep Your...Er, Never Mind
- Blog: Pastors Join Together to Protect Traditional Marriage in Michigan
- Press Release: Leading Free-Market Activists Score Major Concession on Global Warming-Related Spending from General Electric
- Blog: Project 21?s Horace Cooper Discussed Felon Voting With CNN
- Press Release: Project 21 Condemns Vandalism of Ole Miss Statue of James Meredith
- Blog: Our New Policy May Be Worse Too
- Press Release: Will Media Cover the Loss of Small-Group Coverage Due to ObamaCare the Way It Covered Loss of Individual Policies?
- Blog: John Meredith Speaks About Vandalism of His Father's Ole Miss Statue
- Blog: Alter: Obama 'Fumbled' Debut Of ObamaCare
- Blog: Project 21 Members React to Report on Estimated Minimum Wage Increase Job Losses
- New Visions Commentary: Shame on You, Oprah Winfrey, by Derryck Green
- Press Release:
Nanny State Group Questions Michelle Kwan's Dual Roles as Both Member of the President's Council on Fitness and Coca-Cola Ambassador
- Blog: And The Quality Of Your Doctor May Get Worse Too
- Blog: Get a Clue, White House: The Planet Isn't Warming
- Blog: Shocker: NBC Debate Featuring Man Who Plays a Scientist on TV Crashes and Burns
- Blog: "Speed Walker" to Debate Rep. Marsha Blackburn on Meet the Press on Climate Change
- Press Release: Liberals Have Accepted that ObamaCare Will Increase the Deficit; The CBO Shows Economic Consequences of ObamaCare Exceed its Budget Savings
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends: Deluxe Edition
- Press Release: Revenue-Hungry Rhode Island Seeks 80% Tax on Lifesaving E-Cigarettes
- Blog: Listen: National Center's Almasi Shatters Chuck Schumer, Food Babe Claims Over Pennsylvania Airwaves
- Blog: Clarence Thomas Called "Uncle Tom," Again - Project 21 Responds
- New Visions Commentary: Dr. King's Legacy and the 21st Century, by Hughey Newsome
- Blog: Nagin Conviction Provides Lessons for Black Politicians, Racial Apologists
- New Visions Commentary: Black History Month Makes a Mockery of Black History, by Stacy Swimp
- New Visions Commentary: An Americentric Thought: Let's Rebrand "Black History Month" as "American History Month"
- Blog: Young People And That First Premium: Why The ObamaCare Risk Pool Is Worse Than You Think
- Blog: Obama Flouts The Rule Of Law... Again
- Blog: Hatch-Burr-Coburn Still A Cadillac Tax Plan
- Press Release: Senator Charles Schumer Calls for Ban on Chemical Used in Bread that Obama's FDA Says is Safe as Used
- Blog: Project 21 Members Say Politicized Black History Month Means "Good Accomplishments... Overshadowed by Negativity"
- Blog: Do 97% of All Climate Scientists Really Believe Mankind is Causing Catastrophic Global Warming?
- Blog: NAACP Pushed Rally ID Requirement at Protest Against Voter ID Requirement
- Blog: Democratic Congressmen Seek Investigation of IRS Inspector General for Reporting Alleged IRS Wrongdoing Against Conservative Groups
- Blog: Can We Trust President Obama to Investigate the IRS? We Say No, and Here's Why
- Blog: Black Conservatives With No Regrets on Beliefs
- Blog: Benen: Putting More Lipstick On The ObamaCare Pig
- Blog: About Those January Jobs Numbers...
- Blog: Do Americans Have a Free Speech Right to Flash Their Headlights? A Debate on the Sean Hannity Show
- Blog: Why Did President Obama Claim There's "Not a Smidgen" of IRS Corruption Before the Investigation Ends: A Radio Debate
- Blog: Stop Segregating Black History Month
- Blog: Throw in the Towel on George Zimmerman Boxing Event
- Blog: Cohn: Putting The Lipstick On The ObamaCare Pig
- Blog: Sorry NAACP, Project 21 Members are Not Simply Conservative Mouthpieces
- Blog: Science for Senators
- Blog: Project 21’s Kevin Martin Slams Obama O’Reilly Interview “Filibuster”
- New Visions Commentary: Equating Right-To-Work To Slavery Insults Black Americans, by Stacy Swimp
- Blog: On DOJ's Investigation of the IRS: The Fix is In, and Here's How We Know
- Blog: Should Ecig Ads Be Banned?
- Blog: The Faces of ObamaCare: Watch as Employees at a Pennsylvania Company Learn about Their New Health Plan Under ObamaCare
- New Visions Commentary: A Deeper Dive into Melissa Harris-Perry's "Apology," by Hughey Newsome
- Press Release: E-Cigarette Super Bowl Ad Could Save Lives Because E-Cigarettes Help Smokers Quit Smoking Tobacco
- Blog: The ObamaCare 'Risk Corridors' Are STILL An Insurance Company Bailout
- Blog: Minimum Wage Could Cause Maximum Pain for America’s Most At-Risk
- Blog: Success Stories Of ObamaCare Exchange Show Why It Will Fail
- New Visions Commentary: Cult of The Blameless Black, by Nadra Enzi
- News of Interest: State of the Union Edition, January 29, 2014
- Blog: Random Thoughts On SOTU
- Blog: More Black Conservative Criticism of Obama’s State of the Union Address
- Blog: Will Iowa Be Next To Ban Use of E-cigarettes in Public Places?
- Press Release: Project 21 Has Harsh Response to President Obama's 2014 State of the Union Address
- Press Release: Free-Market Activists Confront Junk Science Anti-GMO Radicals at Monsanto Annual Shareholder Meeting
- Press Release:
Stand Up for the Promise of GMOS, Free-Market Group Says at Monsanto Shareholder Meeting
- Blog: I Don't Trust President Obama to Mean What He Says
The Senate GOP's Cadillac And Honda Civic Plan Tax
- Blog: Project 21's Nedd on Gay Grammys Wedding
- Blog: If Administration Released ObamaCare Enrollment Data Early, It Must Be Good
- Blog: Either ObamaCare is Racist, or Voter ID Isn't
- Blog: Will ObamaCare's Disasters & Benghazi Affect Obama's Popularity in 2014? A Right-Left Radio Debate on the Alan Nathan Show
- Press Release: National Center Applauds Supreme Court for Extending Justice Sotomayor's Injunction Against Enforcement of ObamaCare's HHS Mandate
- Blog: Newsome Echoes Reagan: Job Creation is the Best Social Program
- Blog: Project 21 Members Support Senator Scott
- Blog: Friday Laugh Provided By Krugman
- Blog: Post's March for Life Coverage Fair! (You're Welcome)
- Blog: Project 21's Nedd: "Gay is Not the New Black"
- Blog: ObamaCare Critics On Target
- Blog: Will White People Get the Good Pot?: Silly Racial Concern of the Day
- Blog: Yes, The ObamaCare 'Risk Corridors' Are An Insurance Company Bailout
- Press Release: National Center's Jeff Stier, Though Caught in Snowstorm, Will Testify Before Special Committee of Oklahoma Legislature on Tobacco Harm Reduction Measures and E-Cigarette Regulation
- Blog: National Center Senior Fellow to Testify Before Oklahoma Legislature -- Sort Of
- National Policy Analysis: The Voting Rights Amendment Act of 2014 is Unsound Policy: Legislation Unjustly Discriminates Against White Voters and Creates Opportunities for Special Interests to Determine Voting Laws, by Amy Ridenour
- Press Release: Black Activists Blast Congressional Attack on Ballot Protections
- Blog: Cherylyn Harley LeBon on War on Poverty: the WorldNetDaily Interview
- Blog: More Health Care Odds & Ends
- Blog: Is it Appropriate for the News Media to Take $30 Million in Grants from Elected Officials?
- Blog: Voter ID Needed: Major City Finds Voter Fraud; Refers Employees Who Discovered it for Possible Prosecution
- Press Release: Conservative Black Americans Available for Comment on Martin Luther King, Jr. Legacy, Holiday Observance
- Blog: ObamaCare Exchanges Not Doing Much To Reduce The Uninsured
- Blog: Planet Hasn't Warmed Since 1997, Yet Senators Fret the News Media is Covering Actual Crises Instead of Climate Change
- Blog: Pennsylvania Voter ID Down But Not Out
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends
- Blog: Jeff Stier on Genetically-Modified Labeling
- Press Release: Liberal Groups, Democratic Members of Congress and Organic Food Industry Present President Obama with Demands for New Food Industry Labeling Regulations
- Blog: House Votes To Force Obama Admin. To Release Exchange Data
- Press Release: The Administration is Holding Back Data About the ObamaCare Exchanges the Public Deserves to See, Says National Center for Public Policy Research
- National Policy Analysis: Rep. Lee Terry's H.R. 3362 Counters Administration's Refusal to Release Missing ObamaCare Exchanges Data, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- Blog: Right v. Left Debate: Should U.S. Supreme Court Strike Down the Executive Branch's Poaching of Recess Appointment Authority from the Senate?
- Press Release: Obama Civil Rights Nominee Defended Convicted Cop-Killer, Opposed Ballot Safety Measures
- Blog: Another Really Bad Obamacare Enrollment Report
- Blog: Has ObamaCare Reduced Medicare Spending? Part 2
- Blog: If You Ever Had Any Doubt the Media is Biased on Climate, This Should End Your Doubt
- Blog: Project 21 Members Give Federal Intervention in Local School Discipline an F
- Blog: About Those December Jobs Numbers…
- Blog: Has ObamaCare Reduced Medicare Spending? Part 1
- Blog: Bill Nye the Science Guy Tries to Have It Both Ways on Climate Change
- Blog: School Choice Can Plug "School-to-Prison Pipeline"
- Blog: Project 21's Cooper Defends Laffer on Minimum Wage Reform
- Press Release: Walgreens CEO Once Again Questioned Over Company's Green Policies
- Press Release: LBJ's "War on Poverty" Hurt Black Americans
- Blog: Stacy Washington Discusses Black Female SNL Hire
- Blog: Project 21's Arps on "Knockout Game" Indictment
- Blog: To a Race-Baiter, Every Issue is About Race
- Blog: The Best Obamacare Commercials Of 2013
- Blog: Video: Hitler Gets Trapped in Sea Ice
- Blog: Do What I Say, Not as I Do: MSNBC Global Warming Edition
- Blog: Can I Buy an Additional Health Insurance Policy Through My ObamaCare Exchange? Part 2
- Blog: Bob Grant, RIP
Hot Topics Archive: Current, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996
|> Our Blog
|Visit our blog.
|> Free Book!
|Shattered Dreams: 100 Stories of Government Abuse reveals the human cost of excessive and abusive regulations. Downloaded a free pdf copy here.
|> Our First 20 Years
|Want to know more about us? Download this PDF brochure telling you about our first twenty years, 1982-2002.